I always loved shopping for back to school supplies, so I rounded up my back to school essentials for 2018. Anthropologie is offering teachers 20% off through October 7 with a simple sign up and verification of employment. Here are 18 Back to School Essentials for 2018.
18 Back to School Essentials for 2018
- Rifle Paper Co x Corkcicle Water Bottle: This water bottle is my absolute favorite! I keep a bottle of water with me at all times, so this one makes drinking enough water really easy every day.
- Ledger Daily Schedule Tear-Away Notepad: I love a good check list, and this one is perfect for capturing all my things to do each day. I also really like that it has the reminder to stretch.
- Lavender Salve: My love for rose salve runs deep, but I decided to try this lavender salve, and I really like it, too!
- MantraBand: I love the MantraBand with “breathe” written on it as a reminder to take a deep breath and then continue to move the work forward.
- Herbivore Detox Bath Salts: These bath salts are my favorite way to relax! Sundays are my favorite day for self care to start my week off right, so these are a staple for me. Check out more self-care favorites here!
- Tocca Mini Eau de Parfum Stella: Tocca Stella is my favorite scent, so I like to have one in my cosmetic bag.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: I love a good facial spray to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
- Ledger Desk Set: This is such a cute desk set with its notepads, paperclips, and my personal favorites, binder clips.
- Rifle Paper Co World Travel 2019 Calendar: I look forward to these calendars every year. Here is the 2019 version of the one I currently have in my office.
- Plant Lovers Pencils: Recently, I subbed my favorite colors pens for pencils since my schedule is not always set in stone. I really love these cute plant lover themed pencils!
- Acrylic Desk Organizer: These folders are really pretty to be displayed on a desk in this organizer. I like to keep folders that I use on a daily basis easily accessible.
- Wild at Heart Desk Pad: I keep this calendar by my phone to jot down future meetings. Bonus, it’s beautiful and the watercolor flowers brighten up my work space.
- Acrylic Tape Dispenser: Acrylic office supplies have always been my favorite, so a tape dispenser is something I added to my desk.
- Rifle Paper Co. Notebooks: I’m pretty sure that these notebooks make every list I write on here, but they are really helpful. I keep one in my work bag, in my person, and beside my bed to write down ideas.
- Recover Keyboard Cover: This keyboard cover is beautiful and a great way to protect your device.
- Marbled Wireless Mouse: My wireless mouse is my favorite technology addition, and this one is a beauty.
- Rose Scissors: These scissors compliment my wireless mouse and my acrylic tape dispenser and desk organizer.
- Living Proof Instant De-Frizzer: I keep one of these travel sizes in my bag at all times because it helps control my crazy hair, which is really important for running in and out of meetings.
What are your favorite back to school essentials? Don’t forget to sign up for the teacher appreciation code at Anthropologie here.