I saw Biana’s 30 before 30 a couple of months ago and have been working on these ideas since then. Tomorrow, it will be exactly 19 months until I turn 30. I am constantly thinking of the next place I want to travel or what I’d like to try next, so why not streamline my goals?
1. Travel to one new place every year. (Some trips were around North Carolina, others around the Southeast. See my Travel tab for guides!)
2. Visit Italy and head off the beaten path while there.
3. Travel out West to Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles (hey Andrea!), Seattle, and Vancouver.
4. Treat DG to a surprise trip.
5. Travel to the Caribbean.
6. Go on a trip together with my parents (who have never flown on an airplane).
7. See Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.
8. Attend a masquerade ball.
9. Be accepted to Southern Blog Society. (Checked off July 6, 2015)
10. Attend more social events in Raleigh. (This has been my favorite) 11. Continue to grow Champagne & Suburbs. (Check out my relaunch here).
12. Attend a fashion week; preferrably Charleston Fashion Week.
13. Attend a blog conference. (#TBSCon) 14. Do more with event planning. (Did it, still enjoy it, but decided only for fun)
15. Take an interior design course.
16. Learn HTML coding.
17. Start practicing calligraphy again.
21. Grow more herbs and vegetables in my garden. (Did this, but I don’t like the light/heat that my garden gets) 22. Stop being shy about my passions and persue them more. (Still figuring that out, but it’s been a fun journey)
23. Pay off our debt, including DG’s student loans.
24. Buy a really good pair of black heels.
25. Practice different hair styles that I can easily wear. #frizzyhairproblems
26. Purchase new(er) cars for both DG and me. (Checked off June 18, 2015)
27. Sell our house and buy the farm house and land I’ve we’ve been dreaming of for the past three years.
28. Find a workout routine I can stick to all seasons. (Pure Barre, y’all) 29. Have only one job–not 4. (I’m down to 3, but hoping to trim that down)
30. Take a trip somewhere with friends to celebrate my 30th! (Stay tuned)
What are your short-term and long-term goals? Do/did you have a 30 before 30 list?