This is the easiest meal I’ve made in a long time and it is super delicious! I found this recipe on Pinterest and didn’t deviate away from the instructions like I sometimes do.
- 8 pieces of chicken tenderloins
- 4 tablespoons of Velveeta cheese (they make packages of 4 oz cheese now; comes in a pack of 3)
- 2/3 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2/3 cup cooked rice (I used Mexican rice)
- 1 can (15 oz) Beans (I did not use this)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used pepper jack)
- Fritos, for garnish (I skipped)
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray, then line the dish with the raw chicken tenderloins. Melt the Velveeta cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Mix in the yogurt, Rotel, and chili powder.
- Stir in the beans and rice. Pour the mixture over the chicken, top with cheese, and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Top with Fritos and serve with a salad. (I served with a salad but did not top with Fritos.)
Looks amazing – definitely adding this to the list of ones to try!! Thanks!