- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces
- 5 cups Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 can chopped and drained green chillies
- small corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 and cook for 20 minutes.
- Brown chicken in 2 tbsps of oil. Season with salt and pepper. I bought a rotisserie chicken, shredded it, and seasoned with salt, pepper, and cumin. I also liked Natalie’s addition, so I added taco seasoning as well. Toss and set to the side.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of celery, cream of chicken sour cream, and green chillies. I actually used Rotel instead of just green chillies. It was delicious with the tomatoes.
- Prepare a bowl of water that you will dip your corn tortillas in, so they won’t get dried out while baking. Then prepare your dish for the lasagna.
- Put 1/2 cup of cream mix in the bottom of the dish and spread. Layer a row of tortillas followed by the cream mix, chicken, and cheese. You should be able to make three layers like this. The last layer doesn’t need chicken, but top with a lot of cheese.
- We served with rice, jalapenos, sour cream, and salsa.