Wednesday, I made crockpot chicken cheesesteaks. They were seriously easy and even more delicious. I highly recommend!
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beer (I used Michelob Ultra)
- 1/4 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- sandwich buns (we used wheat sandwich buns from Harris Teeter’s bakery)
- Turn the crockpot on. Add green peppers, onions, and garlic cloves.
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces and seasoned with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to the crock pot, then top with the beer.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.
- Use fork to shred the chicken. Stir the vegetables and chicken together.
- Add white cheddar cheese and cook for 15 minutes.
- Slice sandwich buns and serve.
Sounds super delicious Meghan! <3
Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often says
Just in time for my lunch break and my stomach is rumbling. Yum!