Y’all, this year has just absolutely flown by. I thought 2014 went fast, but yeesh. Today’s post is dedicated to my Fall Bucket List and revealing my Winter Bucket List.
1. I’m planning on making apple cider donuts during this two week break from work.
2.We did attend an ECU game this season. It was really special, but even more so since it ended up being Coach Ruffin McNeil’s last game as a Pirate coach.
3.We had a campfire with s’mores for Halloween this year.
4. I made spiced apple cider mimosas for Thanksgiving, and they weren’t my favorite.
5. I updated our front stoop this year (here’s what I upgraded from).
6. I changed up my hair color from this to this.
7. DG and I attended the state fair, and picked up Gizmo’s first birthday present.
8. I didn’t get to the Durham Farmer’s Market yet.
9. Our leaf party was usually during our runs.
10. & 11. Our trips to Asheville and Pilot Mountain got pushed back a bit because of some unforeseen circumstances.
12. And our Raleigh tour is coming over break!
Our fall ended up being a heck of a lot busier than we anticipated.
We have some exciting plans in the winter, but you know how life likes plans. So, this is a little more loose than my other bucket lists have been. Stay tuned to see if I follow through.
P.S. looking for last minute gifts? Moon & Lola has 25% off eGift Cards.
P.S. here is my summer bucket list.
Hope you have a great day!
Linking up with Jenn & Jessi for their “What’s Hap-Pinning” link up!
I love everything on your Winter bucket list and so happy you were able to get a lot of the Fall one checked off!! Hope you have a merry christmas!!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston
Owen Davis @ Davis Duo says
Trying a new recipe every other week and visiting a new town… 2 great ones!! Might copy those 🙂 Xoxo
The Girl who Loved to Write says
I love the new recipe goal..so gun!
Katie Elizabeth says
Touring historic houses would be so much fun! And ice skating is always a must 🙂 Cheers to a great winter and Merry Christmas!
Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures says
Love this bucket list and I need to make one too! Planning a summer trip sounds pretty exciting 🙂
Medicine & Manicures
Hannah Dawson says
You got quite a lot accomplished in the fall! I need to adventure around NC more too. I've been to lots of places, but there are still lots left to see.
Love your bucket list! So perfect for the holidays!
Mermaid in Heels
Such a great idea! I love this!
Kate at Green Fashionista says
Great list girl! And how special was your ECU game! Merry Christmas Eve-Eve <3
Jessi @ Jessi's Design says
I need to make one of these for our fam! Love it!
Briana Runde says
I love your bucket list! I should do one… I guess I have a mental one, but I would do better if I could check it off. 😉
Hanna Lei says
Great list! –Hanna Lei
Latest Post: Review PMD Personal Microderm