I really look forward to these seasonal bucket lists! It makes it so much more attainable than broad goals at the beginning of the year. The quarterly reflection really goes a long way with holding myself accountable. Here is my 2016 Spring Bucket List.
In a quick glance back at my Winter Bucket List, we crossed a significant amount off our list.
1. Here’s my holiday cocktail recipe.
2. We had a girls’ night to celebrate my birthday at Basan in Durham.
3. We didn’t get to go ice skating, but I also am okay with that.
4. We didn’t get to visit Asheville because of the weather, but surprise! That’s where we’re going for Spring Break next week.
5. I did a pretty good job of running every week until 2 weeks ago.
6. Mordecai House // Historic Oakwood Tour
7. Nailed this. Will be sharing some new recipes in the coming weeks.
8. This got high jacked by our new A/C unit. There’s still a possibility, but may not to where we initially thought.
9. This happened on our last inclement weather day. Also the day that DG set our carpet on fire by dropping a burning log on the carpet (insert eye roll emoji)
10. My winter tablescape included vintage magnolia China & cotton.
Do you have a spring bucket list? What do I need to add to mine?
P.S. here’s a look back at my summer & autumn bucket list.
Caitlin Elizabeth says
Love the idea of seasonal bucket lists! I usually do one for Summer and Fall, maybe I'll do one for spring as well! Paddle boats sound like so much fun!
I feel like Spring doesn't last here in Boston as long as other places so I've never done one, but I love the deep clean…we have one coming up lol! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston
I like that you have bucket lists for each season. A fun way to do new things and also have some goals in mind.
Owen Davis @ Davis Duo says
I keep meaning to do a Spring/Summer bucket list. There are so many things I want to accomplish, I need to write them down to keep me accountable! Xo
B @ The Sequin Notebook says
Wow, I'm pretty impressed with your winter bucket list success! I'm inspired to make my own spring list now…with my recent Konmari decluttering obsession, a deep clean should definitely be on my list too!
Christina Lea Loves says
I really love everything on your list especially snail mail and visiting a new town!
I am hoping to plant some tulips in our yard sometime within the next week!
Jessi @ Jessi's Design says
This is great! I'd be so much more motivated in Spring! xo
Kate Steadman says
Gardening is my jam!!! I love it so much. I just sent a piece of snail mail and the response from the recipient was amazing!! So worth it.
Shelby | Recent Somethings says
I so want to try the paddle boats at the park just minutes from me; thanks for the perfect springtime reminder 🙂
You were very successful with your winter bucket list! I'm sure you will knock your spring goals out of the park! I totally need to do a deep clean of my house, it's time to get rid of so much stuff (crap).
Karly @ Miss in the Midwest says
Always love reading everyone's seasonal bucket lists – you have some good things on yours!