Good morning & welcome to fall, y’all! I know that I’m not alone when I say that fall is my favorite season, but there is something about the fall that makes me feel calmer and more at ease. Sharing my seasonal bucket lists is always one of my favorite posts (here’s last year’s fall post), and I’m especially excited to share with you this year’s! Some of these trips are already planned and I can’t wait to cross off these events.
And, as I like to do, here is my Summer 2016 Bucket List and how I did:
- I did visit 5 new towns: Louisville, Windsor, Pittsboro, Saxapahaw, Richmond
- DG and I did make a point to grill once a week. Usually he would have a burger and I’d have a crab or lobster cake.
- I tried more than 2 new to me restaurants: Remedy Diner & Fiction Kitchen (both are delicious) & Guglhupf in Durham
- DG’s birthday trip is planned! Stay tuned next week for a recap of that.
- I didn’t run every week, but I started doing Pure Barre 6 times a week.
- Here’s a look at two summer manicures that I was obsessed with: 1 & 2
- I took classes while attending #TBSCon and OMG was it a game changer!
- I definitely did some purging, but still have some more purging to go! Stay tuned for my collaboration with Danielle Davis Style coming soon!
- The rebrand happened… and I couldn’t be happier!
- I didn’t climb a lighthouse, but Corolla is on my list. It’s one of the two lighthouses I’ve never seen in person on the NC coast!
What’s on your fall bucket list this year?
P.S. speaking of fall, here are my favorite fall nail polish colors & home fragrances. These are still relevant today!
Jess at Just Jess says
I love your Fall bucket list! Cinnamon doughnuts+cider=the best! Jess at Just Jess
A lot of these are on my list too (especially wear all the fail nail colors, lol).
Yes to all the candy corn and peanuts! And I’m ready for the weather to cool off to go hike around again. Great list lady!
head to toe chic says
Such a fun list, friend!! I’m definitely ready for all the fall nail colors.