Shopping at Amazon has made my life so much easier, and dare I say, more productive. We have really capitalized on the Amazon Subscription for our household items, dog food and treats, and other beauty and self-care items. A few months ago, I started sharing my recent Amazon purchases (August, October, November) and I’ve decided to continue this on a semi-regular schedule this year. Here are recent Amazon purchases for January.
You can follow along with my favorite Amazon purchases and products in real time here.
- Living Proof Restore Instant Heat Protectant Spray: This spray is the perfect heat protectant. My hair can get dry and brittle, especially in the winter between my hair coloring and how much I use heat to style my hair. This product doesn’t make it greasy or stiff and provides just the right amount of shine.
- Goo-Goo Clusters: So, I admit that I am not big into sweets, but these are life changing. We tried them on our trip to Nashville, and our Air BnB host had them in our welcome package. Y’all, they are so good.
- Squalane Oil: I mentioned Squalane Oil in my recent winter skin care post, and this brand has been affordable and effective. Read more about this product and my other current favorites for winter here.
- Flameless Candles: We have several of these candles around our house and love the ambiance it gives our home. I highly recommend, especially with the remote (linked here, a pack of 6 plus the remote). Part of our monthly subscriptions are the Amazon Basic D batteries for these candles as well.
- White Frames: These lightweight frames are perfect for the art prints I’ve been framing recently. Stay tuned for an updated blog post on recent home improvement products, but these frames have been great additions for our decorating needs.