A few years ago, I started paying a bit more attention to the types of products that I was using around the house when I was cleaning. I made my own DIY cleaning products for a while, but honestly, there were so many affordable options that cleaned just as well. So I started supplementing our cleaning supplies with those. Here are 7 of what I think are the best natural cleaning products currently on the market.
The 7 Best Products Natural Cleaning Products
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner: This is my favorite cleaning product for our home. I use it to clean our countertops in the kitchen, painted furniture, our bathroom fixtures, and really anything else that needs it. I love the seasonal scents like Iowa Pine, Acorn Spice, and Peony. For a year-round fragrance, I love Lavender!
- Therapy Premium Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish: I kept buying stainless steel cleaners and kept being disappointed in their results. This has been the best stainless steel cleaner and the bonus is that it comes with a cloth. I am consistently impressed with its ability to clean our stainless steel appliances without making them feel and look greasy.
- Seventh Generation Laundry 3-in-1 Stain Remover Packs: This comes with 6 containers and is a great deal on these! I use one pack in each load of laundry I do and double up if I have a particularly heavy load. It has been safe on our clothes and linens but really has brightened them up. I also have really sensitive skin and this has not irritated my skin at all. I pair this with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin.
- Method Daily Shower Cleaner: We use this in our shower and bath tub after each use. The scent is so fresh and clean and it really has helped us keep our shower and tub much cleaner in between deep cleans! Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner is another great bathroom cleaner that can be used both in the toilet bowl and on the exterior surfaces.
- Seventh Generation Dishwasher Packs: These really do a great job on our dishes, especially glassware! I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I have been pleasantly surprised with these, even on heavy duty dishes.
One of my favorite subscription services is Grove Collaborative. I use it each month and I love the added bonuses with each order including hand towels and candles. They make great gift items, especially as housewarming or hostess gifts.
See other favorites from our home here.
What do you think are the best natural cleaning products? Share in a comment below!
Shop the Post