One of my favorite posts to read are about are recent Amazon purchases that people have made. Mainly because I usually find new brands or products that will help make my life somewhat easier. I shared a couple of my recent purchases on my Instastories and decided it was the perfect time to kick off the new year with our top 10 recent Amazon purchases. If you’re interested, you can find all of our recent Amazon purchases here, which is a permanent tab on my drop down menu. You also can find some of my favorites grouped together over on my Amazon shop page.
Top 10 Recent Amazon Purchases
- I picked up this top to take on my recent trip to Baha Mar in The Bahamas and I absolutely adored it. I got quite a few compliments on it while on our trip, but what I am most impressed with is the quality of the fabric and the fit. It’s a really gem.
- Another top that I picked up was this sequin top. It didn’t come in time for my trip, but I decided to keep it because I’m a firm believe that sequins can and should be worn year-round. I have a fun upcoming weekend getaway with my BFF and I’ll definitely be bringing it with me!
- I ordered a pair of J.Crew Nordic boots, so I bought this weather proofing spray to protect the life of them.
- Back in November, I had surgery to remove a scary skin cancer spot from my upper back. I’ve been using these scar pads to help with the recovery.
- Winston and Gizmo got upgraded collars and leashes for their Christmas presents. We really like them and the quality is excellent, especially for the price!
- I gave up on eyelash extensions and started using this eye lash serum. I have sensitive eyes and have had no issues using this product. I was impressed at how quickly it worked and am pleased with the results so far! I’ve been using it for about 5 weeks now.
- Last year, I hosted a NC wine tasting party at our home and I fell in love with these Mrs. Meyers’ Geranium candles that I Prime Now-ed to our home when I realized we were out of candles. I recently added them to our monthly subscriptions because they’re great to keep around the house for a fresh, clean scent. If you sign up for subscribe & save for this product, you get an additional 15% off coupon!
- I’ve shared my love of Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm before, and that hasn’t waned. I appreciate that I can apply one coat and it lasts all day. If you have dry lips, I highly recommend this product for you!
- David got his dad this MLB Ball Parks Scratch Off as a Christmas gift last year. I thought it was a cute idea for any of the baseball lovers in your life.
Shop the Post
What are some of your favorite recent Amazon purchases? Let me know in a comment below!