Things are much different than I expected them to be at the time I originally scheduled this post. Over on Instagram, I’m sharing local places that are still open that are offering curbside service or delivery, so please continue to look for ways to stimulate our local economy. Also, please remember to wash your hands, stay home whenever you can, and help your neighbors if they need it. This is such an extraordinary time, and it’s difficult to stay informed without getting sucked in to a negative spiral. You can check out this post for how David and I are adapting to our new normal. While I will be modifying my content a little bit to share more relevant posts in the wake of COVID-19, I am also going to keep some of my normal content, as well. So, today, here are my top 12 recent Amazon favorites.
Top 12 Recent Amazon Favorites: March 2020 Edition
- Pajama Short Set: This soft, cozy set is perfect for weekend wear. It’s perfect for a comfy day of lounging around watching Netflix. There is a $5 coupon code on Amazon right now, by the way!
- R+Co Trophy Shine and Texture Spray: R+Co is the sister company of my favorite, IGK, and this shine and texture spray has been a great product to use for top knots now that I’m WFH.
- MacBook Case: I have been in need of a case for my MacBook Pro, so I figured now was the perfect time. It’s easy to attach, easy to clean, and comes in a variety of colors.
- Mug Warmer: I bought this mug warmer for my desk and I have gotten a great deal of use out of this purchase!
- Yeti Rambler Mug: While I have a gazillion travel mugs, this one is my favorite because it is shaped like an actual coffee mug with a handle. Plus it holds an awful lot of coffee, which in my humble opinion, is a very good thing.
- Slippers: These slippers have been coming in handy as my new favorite house shoes. I like that they are open toe, while still keeping my feet warm.
- Collagen Peptides: I added this supplement to my morning routine by adding it to my coffee. The taste is easy to adjust to and I don’t even notice a difference any longer. I am noticing some slight changes to my hair and skin from using it, so I can’t wait to see what long term changes may occur.
- Glass Nail Files: If you’ll be doing your own nails, these are great nail files for taking care of your manis. It comes in a pack of 4, so these make a great gift, too!
- Bracelets: Needing to brighten up your day? This set of 2 bracelets are perfect for it. There is a 10% off coupon you can add at your purchase time, too!
- Laundry Basket: We traded in our old plastic laundry basket for these collapsable ones.
- Elderberry Syrup: Before leaving for The Bahamas, I started adding immune boosting items to my routine, including this syrup.
- Sandals: These $15 sandals are so cute, affordable, and will be perfect for summer wardrobes, even if (or when) we’re still social distancing.
If you’re interested, you can find all of our recent Amazon purchases here, which is a permanent tab on my drop down menu. You also can find some of my favorites grouped together over on my Amazon shop page.
Shop the Post
What are your current Amazon favorites? Let me know in a comment below!