In recent years, I have gotten better with my make up routine, in part thanks to my friend Hannah and her expertise. I recently shared some of my favorite products for the Sephora sale, and today, I want to share my five Amazon beauty essentials for a quick confidence boost. Since we have been teleworking for almost three months, I have really embraced not wearing make up every day; however, I still incorporate certain products to feel put together each day. Be sure to tell me your favorites in the comments!
5 Amazon Beauty Essentials for a Quick Confidence Boost
- BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer: I’ve been a big fan of this product for quite some time now and it’s my go-to product every morning no matter what. This cooling eye balm is great for priming and soothing my tired under eyes. The velvety texture melts into skin, helping to blur the appearance of fine lines. Light is diffused around the undereye to smooth the appearance of skin, hide the look of dark circles, and make eyes look more awake. Even if I don’t wear a full face of make up, I still use this to brighten up my under eyes, which is super helpful with all the screen time I’ve been logging.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation: While I have only recently started wearing foundation, this one has been my go to. Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Foundation is a miracle in a bottle, perfect for all skin types and tones. This award-winning weightless formula offers medium-buildable coverage for everything from minor imperfections to more full coverage skin concerns like acne and rosacea. Rich in antioxidants, it reduces the look of wrinkles, age spots, and discoloration to leave you looking youthful and refreshed. Concentrated mushroom extract improves firmness, tightens pores, and moisturizes. Supercharged vitamin C gives you a lit-from-within effect, while hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of wrinkle grooves to retexture the skin in as little as one hour. The Magic Foundation is recommended for those with acne scarring, mature skin, and normal to tired skin. Its formula is collagen-boosting to reduce the appearance of age spots up to 75 percent in four months and the appearance of acne in as little as nine weeks.
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer: This radiant, matte bronzer is perfect for both a light make up day or for a more formal make up look. This bronzer is blendable and includes blush, bronzer, and highlighter to create warmth. It’s comfortable, and soft and helps define and highlight while giving you a flawless complexions.
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara: The one beauty product I use every day is this amazing mascara. I have sensitive eyes, so this clean mascara has been a welcome addition to my beauty line up. Plus, it gives amazing volume for my lashes. Mascara that goes to extremes—naturally. This clean mascara weightlessly lifts and lengthens with a dual-sided brush that catches and separates every lash. Made with beeswax and shea butters for flexibility and hold, this flake-free formula lasts yet comes off easily with warm water at night. It is 99 percent natural and 100 percent safe.
- Glossier balm dot.com: I am quite picky about my lip balms, and this one has quickly become a favorite. This hydrating lip balm packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish dry, chafed skin—in original or seven fun flavors.
These are my go-to products for feeling put together and I use them regardless of teleworking or putting on a full face of make up. What are your go-to Amazon beauty essentials for a quick confidence boost?
Shop the Post