It is hard to believe that Mother’s Day is so close and this year’s celebration will likely look a lot different because of the coronavirus. I can’t wait until I can see my mom again and hug her neck. I’ve created a list of some of the best products to celebrate the amazing women in y0ur life with thoughtful Mother’s Day Gift ideas for the Homebound Mom.
Thoughtful Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for the Homebound Mom
- Corkcicle X Rifle Paper Co. Collection: Whether your mom is a coffee and tea drinker, a wine and cocktail lover, uses a canteen for quarantine workouts to stay hydrated, or all of the above, the Corkcicle and Rifle Paper Co. collection is perfect. Their newest product is the mug, but all products come in two new patterns.
- Mer-Sea & Co. Bath Soak: The aloe agave scent is so lovely and product is perfect for relaxing after a long week.
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask: This two step mask can be used every night and leaves skin hydrated and smooth. Looking for a face mask to add on to an existing gift? These sheet masks are some of my favorite!
- Shatterproof Plates: Perfect for outdoor dining and picnics!
- Linen Face Masks: With our current reality, having a washable linen face mask is a must. There are some cute options available here and I love these from Greige Designs.
- Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution: This has been one of the most popular products during my quarantine. It is part of my nightly ritual and I highly recommend!
- Sun Hat: Being outside more doing yard work or just enjoying the nice weather makes sun health even more important. Here is a great sun hat option for under $40 and this one, while pricier, has UPF rating of 50+ and is solidly made.
- Coola Suncare Travel Set: I adore Coola sunscreen products, and this travel set is a great option! Plus, the bag doubles as a cosmetics bag and is perfect for a pool or beach bag because it is insulated to keep products cool.
- Gardening Seat and Tool Kit: This little set is perfect for the woman who loves attending to her garden or flowers.
- Spring and Summer Sandals: Depending on your price point and taste, this pair of straw woven sandals (for $15!) is a cute option. For a more durable option, it’s hard to go wrong with Birkenstocks.
- Hayneedle Painted Rocking Chair: In the spirit of slowing down and enjoying the simple things, a rocking chair is always a good option. This one is on sale right now, too!
- The Bouqs Flower Delivery: Nothing better than fresh flowers, especially during this time!
- Manicure Essentials: Treat your mom to manicure essentials here. See more details here.
- Flourish at Home Gift Bundles: My friend, Em, and her team have curated some of the cutest gift bundles for $30 over at the Flourish Market! Every product has a bigger purpose!
- Candle: Freshen up their home with a new scent. My go-to gift is a Capri Blue candle in Volcano. I’ve recently fallen in love with Na Nin fragrances, with my favorites being Rosewood and Lavender Smoke.
- Pottery Barn Towels: These towels are soft and elevated with the trellis pattern. I am fond of the style in white.
- A Good Book: Here are some favorites. Coffee table books are always a nice option, too. Check out my favorites here.
- A Dried Bouquet: I absolutely adore dried bouquets to style and I think they make a great gift option as they last at least a year! These from East Olivia are simply beautiful and come with a vase. These options from Anthropologie are nice, as well!
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush: This dryer brush is a game changer in your hair styling game! It it like getting a blow out every time!
- Journal: A good, multi-use gift idea. Here is an excellent option for the current time as well.
- Straw Bag: Perfect for packing picnic items now and later for beach days.
- Safavieh Ceramic Garden Stool: This garden stool is beautiful both indoors and outside on porch.
- The Laundress Products: These laundry and cleaning products making laundry and cleaning stress free and are specifically designed for delicate and high-quality products. They are also designed to a green manufacturing process–aim to be 100% biodegradable, natural, and cruelty-free. Get a starter kit here or check out more products here.
- Parachute Classic Bath Robe: If your mom is missing the plush robes from hotels and spas, this Parachute option is a must-have!
- Sugarmat West Coast Mat: This beautiful yoga mat is perfect for home workouts and transitions well to the yoga studio! Check out my favorite yoga essentials here and my favorite ways to stay active during quarantine here.
I’ll miss celebrating in person with this lady, but looking forward to connecting with her and my dad virtually!
What are some of your favorite thoughtful Mother’s Day gift ideas? Let me know in a comment below!
Shop the Post