Now that we’ve been home for over three months now, I am finding myself making time to freshen up areas in our house that have been on my list to do whenever we have time. If you are looking to do the same, here are some of my favorite summer home decor items to freshen up your home for under $100. Tell me how you are freshening up your space in the comments below!
Affordable Summer Home Decor Under $100 to Freshen Up Your Home
- Some of our lamps have been with us for over 10 years, so I’ve been working on updating them as we can. I recently added this one and am really pleased with it. I’ve also had my eye on this one and this one.
- This braided napkin holder with guest napkins is perfect if you are having socially distant gatherings, or just enjoying supper outside al fresco like we are. P.S. it’s currently on sale!
- Regardless of what we’re drinking, these ice molds are a great way to keep our drinks cool!
- While these are advertised as mixing bowls, these glass bowls are perfect for salads and fruit among other favorite summer sides.
- I am swooning over these beautiful dinner plates that are a perfect for summer (socially distant) soirées! Bonus, they are dishwasher safe!
- I’ve shared these before, but this set of two ottomans and side table are really great for an outdoor space.
- This plastic beverage dispenser with the details, bamboo lid, and the gold dispenser is such a great option, plus it’s dishwasher safe!
- Bamboo serving ware is perfect for summer, so this set of salad servers would go great with the mixing bowls listed above.
- If you’re like me and you like a clean, fresh fragrance, this hand soap and lotion duo in Rain Water, is perfect.
- These sheets are soft, cool for summer, and wash beautifully!
If you’re looking for new scents, artwork, or home decor items, check out this post from earlier this week.
Shop the Post
What are some of your favorite summer home decor items? Let me know in a comment below!