Even though this summer has been an interesting one because of COVID-19 and the quarantine, today I’m sharing the perfect beach essentials that you need for a summer of social distancing. Here are the must-haves for your day at the beach for everything that you’ll need to have an enjoyable and safe day at the beach.
12 Beach Essentials for a Summer of Social Distancing
- Beach Bag: Get a clear beach bag to easily find your items, and keep a special pouch for your hand sanitizer and mask for easy access!
- Sun Hat: I’ve shared this sun hat a few times since quarantine started, but I am in love with this sun hat for the beach. It is great for sun protection and for keeping people away from your personal bubble.
- Nylon Beach Blanket: This is perfect for stretching out under the shade and using for a summer of social distancing. If you’re like me, I like to nap under the shade, so this is ideal for that! It’s also easy to shake sand off of and keep your valuable safe and dry in the front pocket.
- Insulated Wine Carrier Cooler: While this wine cooler comes with dividers for 4 bottles of wine, it’s also the perfect size for two for wine and a picnic.
- Stemless Wine Glass: For an afternoon happy hour beach side, this stemless wine glass is an excellent option for keeping your beverages chilled all afternoon.
- Portable Fan: To keep cool, these portable fans are perfect for the beach. Just keep in mind how COVID-19 spreads and take precautions depending on your surroundings.
- Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Enjoy your favorite playlists on the beach with this portable, waterproof bluetooth speaker. P.S. It’s a favorite for us on our front porch, too.
- Mineral Face Sunscreen: This sunscreen is hands down my favorite face sunscreen regardless of whether I’m at the beach or at home. The fact that it holds up in beach conditions is why it’s my go to.
- Lip Sunscreen: My lips easily burn with even minimal sun exposure, so this is a must-have for the beach. Pro-tip, keep it in the cooler for extra relief!
- 3-in-1 Beach Chair: This chair is perfect for relaxing on the beach any time.
- Insulated Water Bottle: Stay hydrated with an insulated water bottle that you can fill up for the whole day. I personally like to fill my Yeti cup up with ice and water and then keep replenishing my water from my insulated water jug throughout the day.
- Shibumi Shade: This shade comfortably fits 6 people under it and is locally made in North Carolina. The shade is easy to assemble, offers SPF 30, and the customer service is outstanding! I highly recommend!
What are your beach essentials this summer? Let me know in a comment below!
Shop the Post