One good thing that has come from staying at home during COVID-19 is my skin care routine. I honestly am so pleased with how well my skin looks now that I am dedicating more time to my routine coupled with not wearing make up and also my morning ritual of drinking hot lemon water. I’m excited to share my recent product empties from my summer beauty routine and will share what I repurchased. I’d love to hear your favorite products from this summer in the comments!
Summer Beauty: 10 Recent Product Empties
- Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil: This oil is a favorite for locking in moisture and keeping your skin and ends of your hair hydrated, particularly in the summer. Verdict: Repurchased.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: I had been eyeing this product for years because Biana raves about it. During the Sephora sale earlier this year, I finally decided to try the mini size. Wowowow does it work wonders! I see why it’s a cult favorite. I started out with the mini size and just upgraded to the full size. Verdict: Repurchased.
- Sara Happ Lip Scrub: One of my favorite self-care practices is using a good lip scrub and I have been a fan of the Sara Happ Lip Scrub in brown sugar. While I really like this product, I did opt for a locally made version from Lo & Behold. Verdict: Did not repurchase this time to try this option
- Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Creamy Bubbling Cleanser: I am obsessed with this cleanser for my nightly skincare routine. I use this to melt my make up off and then use this to do a cleanse of my face. It feels so good and leaves my skin so smooth. Verdict: Repurchased.
- Lo & Behold Honeysuckle & Aloe Facial Toner: This facial toner is the real deal. I use it in the morning as a spray on my face before layering my products. I use this in the evening with a cotton pad to prep my skin. I love the smell and how fresh it makes my skin feel. Verdict: Repurchased.
- Equilibria Daily Drops: I started using Equilibria to help manage my anxiety and to see if it would help my sleep. I have been pleasantly surprised with the results. I use half a dropper in my water around lunch time and the half a dropper when I start my night time skin care routine. You can get $30 off your first order using my referral code: REFIMFIXINTOBLOG Verdict: Repurchased.
- Equilibria Daily Softgels: This is part of my nighttime routine as well. I take one soft gel right before bed and I have found sleep so much better. I am getting a deep, relaxing sleep and feel so much more refreshed in the morning. You can get $30 off your first order using my referral code: REFIMFIXINTOBLOG Verdict: Repurchased.
- Coola Suncreen: Coola is my go-to sunscreen year round, but I should buy stock during the summer. It’s organic, water-resistant, is SPF 50, and has anti-aging benefits. I’m a big fan! Verdict: Repurchased.
- Coola Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion: If you’ve been here for a while, you know I’m strict about my sun health. This after-sun lotion is a must-have product for me any time I’m in the sun. I like to keep it in the fridge to chill it to help cool my skin. It’s a great, hydrating product. Verdict: Repurchased.
- L’Occitane Cleansing and Softening Oil with Almond Oil: I gave up on shaving cream a long time ago and started using this product for my shaving routine. It helps hydrate my skin while still protecting it, and has prevented razor burn. I highly recommend trying this if you have sensitive and/or dry skin. Verdict: Repurchased.
What are some of your favorite product empties? Let me know in a comment below!
Shop the Post