If you’ve been here for a while, you may know how much I enjoy decorating our home, especially for the seasons. Right now, while we’re waiting for the second half of our couch to come in (no, we don’t have it yet and it’s been delayed… again), I’m in a bit of a holding pattern for decorating our home. However, these are some of the items I’ve picked for our home, and some of them, have already started to add! Here are our Target fall home decor picks perfect for your home!
Want to see more of our interior favorites? Check out this tab.
Target Fall Home Decor: Top 10 Picks Under $100
- Decorative Round Rattan Basket Gray – Threshold designed with Studio McGee: I picked up one of these to hold the throws that we added to our collection for the living room.
- 12 oz. Lidded Mercury Glass Pumpkin Jar Candle: I like the McIntosh and Pumpkin fragrance, but there are some other great options as well. Plus, it’s just really cute fall decor! If you remove the wax, it can be used for decoration moving forward.
- Decorative Ceramic Pumpkin: I love glass and ceramic pumpkins and these are a steal from Target. I opted for the white ones and I got a pair of each size.
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Faux Dried Achillea Arrangement: I just love this little decoration for fall. I added this little set to it and have it on our coffee table.
- Indoor/Outdoor Scatter Plaid Rug – Threshold designed with Studio McGee: Y’all know I love a good layered rug combo for a entry way and this one is so cute! This one is really cute for layering on top, too!
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Seasonal Candle: This large, three wick candle is so delicious. I love it in Harvest and in Fireside. I paired the Harvest with the McIntosh and Pumpkin fragrance.
- Oversized Chunky Hand Knit Bed Throw: I love a good, chunky throw for the fall and the colors are so pretty! Great for decorating a bedroom or a couch.
- Opalhouse Pom Pom with Wooden Beads Garland: This garland is so cute for a mantle or book shelf or coffee table decor (think, adding to a bowl as a filler). It would transition well to holiday decor, too!
- Hearth & Hand Border Stripe Throw Blanket: I love a good throw blanket and this one is so cute. I snagged one to use on our front porch.
- Hearth & Hand Center Stripes Tassel Throw Pillow: I shared a whole post about my favorite throw pillows, and I’m really loving this one for the fall!
Shop the Post
What Target fall home decor items are you currently loving? Let me know in a comment below!