Good morning, friends! I hope you had a great weekend. We headed to Charlotte Saturday morning to kick off DG’s birthday week celebrations. We stayed at the Le Meridien Charlotte and went to the Bills v. Panthers game Sunday. Until yesterday, the only NFL game I had attended was an NFL pre-season game about 8 years ago. We got back pretty late last night, so I am going to hold off on sharing my weekending post until Friday to just wrap up all of DG’s birthday shenanigans in one post. Today, I thought it’d be fun to share some of my bad beauty habits I”m currently trying to break. I stumbled on this post on Bloglovin from Mandy’s blog, and I found myself nodding at all the things she wrote. Here are my bad beauty habits I’m trying to break.
- Splurging on products and then not using them (allll the Chanel & YSL lip sticks I have and only use once a month for blog shoots)
- Not washing my face and/or applying moisturizer consistently each night
- Having a gazillion make-up products but only using the same 6 products over and over
- Only relying on manicures and pedicures to moisturize my cuticles and heels
- Going too long between eye brow waxes
- Forgetting to reapply sunscreen when at day events in the fall or winter
- Starting to use products before I’ve finished with my current ones
- Inconsistently wearing my retainer at nights
- Forgetting to apply moisturizer after showering
- Avoiding washing my hair because I don’t have time to dry & style it
What are your bad beauty habits? Do we have any in common?
P.S. I shared about my most current make up routine here.
Don’t forget to link up with Biana and me for Weekending below! Let’s crush this week, y’all! Happy Monday!