I am a self-proclaimed plant lady and one of my favorite features of our house is the natural light that we get that has been crucial for my fiddle leaf figs. However, some of our front rooms don’t get great natural light, so we rely on faux greenery to brighten spaces up. Here are some of our best faux greenery options and I hope you will find the perfect addition for your home, too!
10 Best Faux Greenery from Target for your Home
- 33″ X 16″ Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant in White Pot: as seen in our office renovation here; adding either a basket or a plant stand soon!
- 4.5″ Olive Topiary Tree with European Barrel Planter: This isn’t the exact one we have in our foyer, but it’s similar in height. I’ve loved the added dimension on our foyer wall.
- 12″ x 10 Artificial Eucalyptus Arrangement in White Pot: This is a great size for adding dimension and color to various parts of your house. I have similar arrangements on our builtins and on our kitchen counter tops!
- 12″ x 10″ Artificial Arrowhead Arrangement in White Pot: These colors are brilliant and add a nice pop to an area!
- 15″ Potted Artificial Boston Fern: I love a good fern and this potted one is a great dupe for the real version!
- Faux Thistle Arrangement: This sweet like arrangement is a great addition to smaller areas. I have a few around our home to get ready for spring.
- Faux Pilea Potted Plant: I’m really digging this version of this potted plant. I have it on our coffee table and it’s the perfect size!
- Faux Locust Arrangement Green: A faux fern in a beautiful glass jar is one of my favorite interior design elements.
- 22″ Faux Ranunculus Stem: Ranunculus is one of my favorite flowers, so I love that these are an option this season.
- 72″ Faux Eucalyptus Garland: I’m a big fan of garland to spruce up areas, so I use this pretty much year round either on our mantle or in our foyer.
Here are a couple of options for styling your faux greenery as well:
- Woven Storage Baskets (3 size options)
- Decorative Plant Stands
- Glass Vases & Jars (scroll down to “Other Recommendations to see different size options & styles)
Check out my favorite indoor house plants here.
Shop the Post
What do you think are the current best faux greenery options? Let me know in a comment below!