In recent weeks, we’ve seen the start of long overdue conversation, sharing of resources, civic engagement, listening and learning. While we continue on that path, if you are in a position to financially support Black businesses, consider supporting them with your dollars! Not able to at this time? There are other ways to show your support either by sharing on social media channels, writing positive reviews on Google, referring to friends and family, and engaging with their posts. Today, I wanted to share 25 black owned businesses to support and shop! Be sure to tell me your favorite Black owned shops in the comments below!
Don’t forget to check out my personal anti-racist reading list here!
25 Black Businesses to Shop and Support
- Nail Yeah!: Khameo and Crystal are lovely, empowering women and I cannot wait to be back in the salon with them. In the meantime, pick up some Crystal Oil and check out their press on nail samples!
- Bright Black Candles: The Durham scent is my favorite! You can sample all of the fragrances with the Discovery set, too!
- KNC Beauty: I am *obsessed* with the lip masks and just ordered the retinol eye masks.
- Estelle Colored Glass: One of my biggest weaknesses is stemware, and these are simply gorgeous.
- The Zen Succulent: This is one of my favorite shops in the Triangle for gifts and home goods! My favorite plants come from here and Megan’s plant tips are so helpful for working on a green thumb.
- Oma the Label: Looking for new, gorgeous jewelry? Look no further than this beautiful jewelry label! I ordered this ring and cannot wait for it to arrive.
- The Lip Bar: Their lip colors are stunning and I love that they have “fast face kits” for those of us who are challenged with make-up applications! This shade is a fun one for the warm months!
- Bolé Road Textiles: I’ve had this shop saved for a few months now because whenever we get our new couch in, these throw pillows are going to be perfect! It’s hard for me to pick a favorite, but I’d love to take one of each from the Modern Collection.
- CharleyMadelyn: Chelsea recently opened her online boutique and her collections are amazing! It’s full of uplifting messages, the perfect gifts, and the cutest clothes for summer!
- BRNS Lifestyle: This message of “Be Real, Never Sellout” is such a powerful one, and I love their capsule collection. Until the next one releases, follow along on Instagram for some major inspiration.
- Uncle Nearest Whiskey: If you are a whiskey drinker, be sure to check out the whiskey from Uncle Nearest. More important, you can read more about the history of Nathan “Nearest” Green on their website, and learn more about the important history of Nathan Green here.
- Tracie Hervy Ceramics: I very much adore ceramics and the simplicity of these designs has me swooning!
- Pur Home: In recent years, we’ve made a switch to clean home products, and this Clean Home Bundle is a great starting kit! You can’t go wrong with the Rosemary Citrus scent!
- Lou Lou Art Studio: I adore the art work that Lou Lou Art Studio shares, especially this piece, this piece, and this piece.
- Mitchell Black Interiors: This wall paper collection is show stopping, plus, it’s easy to remove, too!
- Briogeo Hair Care: One of my favorite hair masks is the Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair, but I recently ran out so I’m trying the Be Gentle, Be Kind mask. I am so excited to try it out and will report back after a few uses.
- Brown Butter Beauty: An artisan beauty shop full of natural and luxury products, I honestly want to try one of each. But to start, I’m trying this Rose & Neroli Body Polish.
- Harriet’s Bookshop: Harriet’s is located in Philadelphia and is named after Harriet Tubman, where the shop celebrates women authors, women artists, and women activists.
- LuvScrub: This exfoliating shower tool is also sustainable! I ordered 2 to get 15% off, one for me and one for David.
- Kicky Mats: If you’re like me and enjoy layered door matslayered door mats topped with sassy ones, then you have to check out the options at Kicky Mats!
- The Pink Locket: I love hammered metal jewelry, and there are some truly gorgeous pieces (like these) in this collection. I also love the jewelry dishes on the site as well!
- Seventh & Oak: Another great home fragrance collection is from Seventh & Oak! These are perfect to burn when you are doing yoga or your self care routine.
- By Ms James: While I’m not one for cards, these hand crafted cards are perfect for your loved ones. There are also outstanding art prints in the collection as well!
- Oui the People: With the arrival of summer, this line has amazing options for caring for our skin.
- Klur: These skin serums are the perfect addition to your skin care routine and the Klur brand is women-owned and operated, independent, and self-funded. Brilliant Light is on my list the next time I need a skin serum!
What are some black businesses you love to support? Let me know in a comment below!