With the arrival of this year’s summer season, I am feeling super excited for this season this year. While I share a monthly to-do list in my newsletter that I share at the beginning of the month, it has been quite a while since I have done a seasonal bucket list (the last one was in 2016)! I decided to channel my enthusiasm into a Summer 2022 Bucket List to capture all the things I have been daydreaming of spending my time doing!
My Summer 2022 Bucket List
This summer is off to a big, fun start this week. I have a line-up of fun dinner plans with girlfriends, packing for a trip to NYC where we’ll catch a couple of baseball games, and a book club meet-up! Here are some other things I’m looking forward to this summer with friends and family.
- Beat the heat with our inflatable pool set up
- Go fishing with David.
- Catch a baseball game (or a few).
- Cool off & slow down at Ocracoke!
- Try new ice cream spots and some of our tried and true favorites.
- Take mountain trips as part of my 100 county tour!
- Try new restaurants whenever possible.
- Perfect a refreshing summer drink. My current favorite is sparking water, lemonade, and cucumber.
- Read good books!
- Visit New York City to do all our favorite things.
- Sample sparkling wines. Here are some of my favorite white wines under $30.
- Work on bringing back my natural hair texture with no heat styling. Currently using this paired with this!
- Find the best tater tots in the Triangle. Standard‘s queso tots are my current front runner!
- Pick a signature pedicure color for the season. Here are some of my favorites for summer!
- Go on as many dates with friends as possible!
I hope you have an enjoyable season. And whatever you do, remember to wear sunscreen, drink water, hydrate, and call your elected representatives.