Good morning, friends! I haven’t really mentioned this before, but I am really funny about buying products that I feel like I can make myself. I stumbled across a blog that had great DIY cleaning products, so I decided to try some out.
1. Add the salt and baking soda into a small mixing bowl. Stir together to get out any lumps.
2. Grate lemon peel into the mixing bowl and then add the dish washing liquid.
3. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the lemon juice into the mixture. Continue stirring and adding the juice into the mixture is similar to course sand (It should be about 3 tablespoons).
4. Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper. Use the scoop and spoon out them out on the pan. Continue molding them into small rounds and let them dry overnight. Make all the rounds until the mixture is gone.
5. Place dried garbage disposals refreshers into a sealable container. Drop a couple in the disposal and flip the switch.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.