Good morning & happy Monday, my friends! I apologize for the delay on this post. I had all intentions of sharing my Favorite Things post on Friday, but I had a chaotic week at work and trying to finish up my final research paper for one of my grad school classes. I am so excited to share my favorite products from 2017. I am also hosting a giveaway of 12 of my favorite products to symbolize the 12 days of Christmas. I hope you’ll enter at the end of this post.
My Favorite Things of 2017
- MacKenzie-Childs Tea Kettle (seen here)
- It! Cosmetics Miracle Water
- Rifle Paper Co. Appointment Calendar
- Rifle Paper Co. Pencils
- Rifle Paper Co. Notebooks
- Capri Blue Candle (seen here)
- Herbivore Detox Salts
- S’well Bottle
- Hanky Pankys
- Chanel Mascara
- Tocca Stella Perfume
- Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Body Creme
- The Flourish Market Tassel Earrings (use code IMFIXINTO for free shipping on everything!)
- Vera Bradley Overnight Tote (seen here)
- Lo & Sons Carry-On Bag
- The South’s Best Butts BBQ Cookbook from Southern Living
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Duck Egg
- OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (seen here)
- Starbucks Christmas Blend Dark Roast
- David Yurman Bangle
- Ray-Ban Polarized Aviators (seen in practically every Instagram I post)
- Hobo International Lauren Wallet
- Moon & Lola Cheshire Monogram Necklace
- Sheila Fajl Hoops (seen often, but most recently here)
- Gray Converses (seen here)
- Barbour Jacket (seen here)
- Southern Breeze Sweet Tea (recipes here and here)
- Google Home Mini (seen here)
- Anchor Beads necklaces (styled here, here, and here)
- Grove Collaborative Subscription for green cleaning products
- Magnolia Hand Soap
- Zoe’s Kitchen (seen here)
- Cocktail to Go Kit for Champagne
- a good hair stylist (Katy J. Baugh)
- Cosmedix Face Masks
- J. Crew High-Waisted Jeans (seen here and here)
- Mignonne Gavigan Madeline Earrings (seen here and here)
- Sherwin Williams Repose Gray
- Canon M10 Mirrorless Camera (seen here)
- One Hope Brut Champage (seen here)
To say thank you to your for being such loyal readers, I wanted to bring you a giveaway full of my favorite products from 2017. I have teamed up with Anchor Beads, Cosmedix, The Flourish Market, It! Cosmetics, Katy J. Baugh, Southern Breeze Sweet Tea, and Zoe’s Kitchen to bring you 12 different gifts. Here’s what you’ll win:
- Sample pack from Southern Breeze Sweet Tea + a signature Mason jar
- Anchor Beads Medallion Necklace
- Tassel Earrings from The Flourish Market
- Cocktail to Go kit in Champagne
- Set of 3 Rifle Paper Co. Notebooks
- It! Cosmetics Foundation Brush
- Cosmedix Skin Care
- Assorted products from Grove Collective
- Magnolia Hand Soap
- Capri Blue Tin in Fir & Firewood
- Redken Sample Kit
- $25 gift card to Zoe’s Kitchen
And don’t forget to link up with Biana and me for weekending!
Owen Davis says
Such an awesome giveaway and I love that Anchor Beads is included!!
Mary Leigh says
Oh wow – so many awesome and different things included in the giveaway! Entered with my fingers crossed! Hope you have a great week!!
Kristin Hendricks says
Such an amazing giveaway! I love the attention to detail.
I love that I have a great list of things to buy for sweet friends and family!!!!
Alyssa Gandhi says
This is an awesome list and giveaway! My favorite products from 2017 include Bye Bye Under Eye by IT Cosmetics and Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion by Mario Badescu. I’ll have to check out the cosmetics you listed 🙂
So fun! I am loving tassel earrings for 2017!
Kate K says
This is such a great giveaway! I love Rifle Paper Co.’s designs so I love that they’re included!
I love your list! I too love anything by Rifle Paper Co. I am loving large tote bags! I love when large totes are in style, that way I can keep everything I need with me. 🙂
This isn’t SO much fun!!! Fingers crossed I win ☺️☺️☺️
Kim Pincombe-Cole says
Sherwin Williams Repose Gray paint is 1 of my favorite things of 2017 too!! We painted our open kitchen – family room space this color. I adore it!
Memories with my little boys and husband!
Laura at Fairly Southern says
This is an incredible giveaway…lots of my own favorites, too!
Cynthia Gaarder says
I love it all – esp the magnolia soap
Annamarie V says
One of my new favorite things is It’s a 10 leave in conditioner for my hair, I love it.
So many fun goodies and reflecting in 2017. My favorite part of 2017 was starting my blog and leaving a job I was really unhappy at to pursue a different career.
-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com
Glory Rooth says
One Hope champagne and J Crew high waisted jeans FTW!!
Lindsey W says
Those are some amazing things!
My favorite thing from 2017 is a new (used) Jeep Patriot.
the cape on the corner says
trader joe’s salted caramel chocolate bar…it’s always on my favorites list.
My favorite thing of 2017 is Mrs. Meyer’s Apple Cider soaps! Although the list could go on because its hard to pick just one!
Lori Carey says
My favorite thing is my (now) husband, my kids and I all being in 1 house. Earlier this year after we got engaged, we were house hunting and he was trying to sell his house, and my landlord was trying to sell mine. It was hella stressful, but I’m grateful for us being able to have our 1st Christmas in our new house this year!
Cindy A. says
My 2017 favorite things are Instant Pot, Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter, Dansko booties, and the kitten we rescued in October.
April Karrie Bentley says
My favorite 2017 items have to be my urban decay heavy metals pallete, the fenty beauty launch, and so much more!
My favorite is OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.
Stefanie G says
my favorite thing from 2017 is Urban Decay’s NAKED Heat palette!
On your list, one of my favorite things is the Ray-Ban Polarized Aviators. I would love to own a pair of these.
Melissa Vera says
What an awesome giveaway. You had me at Starbucks.