Y’all know that I drive the struggle bus over here with not saying no and not always practicing self-care. In the past few months, I have tried to specifically carve out a time for self-care each week. I have searched for self-care items that are functional, are packed with all the things I need help with (hydrating, cleansing), easy to use, and do not break the bank.
- Karuna Sheet Mask – love age defying, but trying brightening next
- BioRepublic Skincare Fiber Sheet Mask – green tea detox
- Kocostar Rose Petals Face Mask
- Lapcos Charcoal Mask (for pore care) – DG’s pick
Under Eye Treatment
- Honest Hazel Eye Gels – These are made in Raleigh! – Pro Tip: put in fridge for about 30 minutes before applying for a little extra treatment
- BioRepublic Skincare Lost Baggage Eye Mask
- Karuna Renewal Eye Mask
I love finishing up self-care days with these Herbivore detox bath salts. I sometimes switch up when I do self-care days depending on when I have a breather in my work schedule. Last week, I had too much grad school work to do on Sunday, so my self-care day was Tuesday. This week it will be Friday evening. So, whenever you decide to do self care, be sure to check out these products and let me know which ones are your favorites!
Pro Tip: Another way I find masks and treatments is by going to Anthropologie and checking out their selection of masks and treatments for new products.
What is your favorite self care product? What should I add to my list to try?