I’ve always loved reading posts where people share reviews of their empty products. Recently, I’ve been trying this novel idea of finishing all my products before trying (read: buying) a new one, so here I am, sharing my empties reviews with you today. And be sure to check out my recent Amazon favorites haul here.
Product Empties: Amazon Favorites I Repurchased
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: I’ve raved about this lotion here and here, because it’s a great product, not too sticky in the humidity, and keeps my skin feeling hydrated. Verdict: Repurchased
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Skin Relief Treatment Moisturizer: My skin is super sensitive and can have a reddish tint to it when I have worn makeup for too long. This moisturizer definitely helped calm my skin down thanks to the oatmeal and aloe included in the ingredients. Verdict: Repurchased for use when having skin flare-ups.
- It Cosmetics Secret Sauce Anti-Aging Moisturizer: I loved this moisturizer. It helped my skin so much–it looked healthier, had a nice glow, and I even noticed it helping my fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it felt so good when I applied it. Verdict: Didn’t repurchase to try this product because of ingredients and price point.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream: This eye cream is hydrating, brightens the under eye, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s great for sensitive skins and the blue tint lightens the darkest eye circles. Verdict: While I liked this product, I did not repurchase because I opted to try a cleaner beauty product. Currently using this eye cream.
- Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer: I bought this gel moisturizer for use under my makeup in the morning. I felt like the It Cosmetic moisturizers I had were a bit too heavy under my foundation. The product was nice and it’s clean, but since transitioning to the Honest moisturizer, I have been loving that both in the morning and at night. Verdict: Did not repurchase. Using this in the morning instead.
- Sephora Vitamins C + E Super Serum: This serum was great for my skin, but I wasn’t entirely sold on it. It was hard to travel with and I felt I used too much too quickly. Verdict: Purchased this and am loving it more.
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Spray: I swear by this product. I keep one in my purse, one at my desk, and one in my make up case. It’s the perfect way to set my makeup, freshen up, and to hydrate before bed. Verdict: Repurchased
- Pureology Hydrate Shampoo: This product smells great, leaves my hair feeling healthy, and is vegan. It protects my hair color, hydrates well, and one bottle lasts me a good 6 months. Verdict: Repurchased
- Pureology Hydrate Conditioner: The conditioner pairs so well with the shampoo. There is a mint ingredient that tingles my scalp and helps soothe it when it’s dry. It does all the same things that the shampoo does and also lasts me a good 6 months as well. Verdict: Repurchased
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm: I’ve been wearing makeup on a much more consistent basis, so this cleansing balm is what I used to start my nighttime routine. It really did melt off my makeup, especially my eye makeup. It’s a great product for double cleansing to help get skin clean and free of left over make up residue. Verdict: Didn’t repurchase to try this product.
What are you Amazon favorites? Share in a comment below!