A few weeks ago, David picked out a few new items for his wardrobe, striving to find items that he could wear both during the work week and on weekends. His go-to spot to find clothes that work for both is J. Crew and J. Crew Factory. Today, we’re sharing a recent J Crew Haul for men featuring 12 must haves for spring perfect just in time to update your wardrobe for the changing seasons.
A Recent J Crew Haul for Men: 12 Must Haves for Spring
- J Crew Factory Slim Fit Flex Jean in Shadow Wash: He wanted a pair of black jeans to wear to work some days and he was pleasantly surprised with the fit and the fabric of these.
- J Crew 484 Slim-Fit Jean: David loves a good pair of dark wash jeans and his last pair of J. Crew denim lasted him years. So, he picked up this pair and has really been pleased with the wash and the fit. He immediately commented on how much better the denim was than his previous pair, so we’ll chalk that up as a win!
- J Crew Factory Slim-Fit Flex Khaki Pants in Charcoal Dust: One of his go-to items in his closet are chinos, and he has a wide variety of colors. For spring, he wanted a pair of gray to go with some of the bright shirts that he’s recently been wearing.
- J Crew Slim Stretch Secret Wash Shirt in Branch Dot Organic Cotton: I was a bit shocked that he picked out this shirt, in a good way. It’s a great print and works well with khakis for work and jeans on the weekend.
- J Crew Factory Plaid Regular Twill Shirt in Action Plaid: There ain’t nothing better than a plaid shirt with a pair of jeans.
- J Crew Factory Five Boroughs Graphic Tee: A great tee to transition into the summer with shorts as well!
- J Crew Slim Stretch Secret Wash Shirt in Organic Cotton Diamond Dot: This was another shirt that I was quite pleasantly surprised at him ordering. It’s a great color and pattern for entering spring.
- J Crew Garment-Dyed Slub Cotton Henley: Another staple in David’s closet is a good henley t-shirt. He picked up one in faded navy and it looks great with dark wash jeans and light colored chinos.
- J Crew Cotton-blended Braided Belt: I appreciate his attention to detail and opting for a variety of belts, including this cotton-blended braided belt. It still helps pull together a look while giving an alternate, updated look from a traditional leather belt.
- J Crew Factory Heathered Long Sleeve Tee: Whenever these are on sale, I pick him up a couple of these in basic colors. They’re great for layering and for transitioning to the spring.
- Nike Killshot 2 Sneakers: We both love these for casual weekend wear while still looking put together.
- J Crew Factory Short-Sleeve Star Print Casual Shirt: While I don’t typically love short sleeve button down shirts, David has a couple that he’s enjoyed wearing, and he just added this one to his collection.