The Sephora Beauty Insider sale started last week and is one of the best sales of the year. With the quarantine in effect, I’ve had more time to practice with my make-up routine and up my skin and haircare routines. Some of my Sephora favorites are currently on sale right now as long as you have a Beauty Insider account with Sephora. The VIB membership is essentially a rewards account, and the more points you earn from purchases, the higher your status which comes with perks.
If you don’t have a Beauty Insider account yet, sign up here and you’ll get 10% off your purchase with code SPRINGSAVE. I have the VIB status, so I shopped on Tuesday and stocked up on some of my tried and true favorites, plus a few newbies.
You move up in Beauty Insider status based on how many dollars you spend at Sephora each year. There are some good perks aside from the larger discount, including free shipping with the Rouge status.
Now, I am excited to share my picks from this sale, including what I’m shopping and my favorite products that I’m stocking up on this sale.
The 10 Sephora Favorites you Need from the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale
- BECCA Cosmetics Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer: I love this product whether or not I’m wearing make up. It does wonders for my under eye circles.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation: This is my very favorite foundation because it gives great coverage without being heavy. For reference, I use shade 6.5.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask: One of my go-to sleeping masks! This one is light, leaves my skin with a great glow, and is really soothing.
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara: I was looking for a good, clean mascara, and this one has wowed me beyond belief. I gave up my lash extensions and this mascara hasn’t let me down.
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops: These drops have been a part of my self tanning routine for quite a while. I appreciate the fact that this gives a great glow without a distinct smell.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: This sleeping mask has changed skin care routine for the better. It keeps my lips smooth all day and has helped with flakiness. I use it every night before going to bed and each morning before I get my day started. I find hat I don’t have to reapply balm nearly as much throughout the day if I do this.
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3: I use this once a week on Sundays and let it stay put for as long as possible. It helps my color-treated hair and has helped my hair texture.
- Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil: One of my favorite moisturizers with a great scent!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: I’ve had this on my list of products to try for quite a while because my friend, Biana, recommends it often. I am really excited to try it!
- YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer: This primer, in gold, is my absolute favorite and helps blur imperfections and smooths the look of my skin.
What are your Sephora favorites? Let me know in a comment below!
Shop the Post