While we are waiting for the second half of our couch to come in, we are making a wish list of items to finish up our living room area. I like to purchase throw pillows that can be used in all of our rooms so that I can switch up decor when I get bored with our design. Today, I wanted to share some of our cozy favorites with the 10 best throw pillows for your home at an affordable price! For other interior ideas, be sure you check out this page that houses our inspiration boards, favorite products, and transformations.
Cozy Favorites: 10 Best Throw Pillows for your Home
- Hearth & Hand Center Stripes Tassel Throw Pillow: I love both of the size and color options. I typically gravitate towards grays and tans, and this is a great option at an even better price point.
- Threshold Chenille Pillow: I bought a pair of these in cream for our new couch. We’re only using one right now while waiting for the rest of our couch to come, and I cannot wait to bring out the other one. David and I both are big fans!
- Hearth & Hand Textured Lumbar Pillow: This pillow pairs nicely with some of the other sizes and textures in order to create the sectional styling of my dreams.
- Hearth & Hand Textured Color Block Lumbar Pillow: I am obsessed with all the color options, and honestly, they would all pair beautifully with a neutral couch like the one we’ve ordered. My absolute favorite color is the taupe to match our throws and rug.
- Hearth & Hand Color Blocked Stripe Tassel Throw Pillow: The neutral color palette here is another great option for mixing and matching with various size pillows.
- Hearth & Hand Knotted Fringe Throw Pillow: Even thought it’s a solid color, the texture on the fabric and the fringe detail keeps it interesting.
- Threshold with Studio McGee Windowpane Check Pillow: The subtle print on this is really nice. I am a big fan of windowpane check print (our duvet cover is a good example of this).
- Threshold with Studio McGee Pieced Woven Cotton Pillow: I am loving this casual, yet chic lumbar option as well.
- Project 62 Woven with Exposed Zipper Throw Pillow: The gray color really works well with both browns and dark grays/black. A really nice, neutral option.
- Hearth & Hand Knotted Fringe Stripes Throw Pillow: Another great option to mix and match with various prints and color schemes.
Where are your favorite places to get the best throw pillows? Let me know in a comment below!
Shop the Post