The past couple of weeks have been absolutely beautiful! DG and I love getting outside before the humidity sets in for the summer.
18 Things to Do in Spring:
- Try a bright, new nail color (favorites here, here, and here)
- Visit a farmer’s market
- Enjoy an afternoon at a local park (There are awesome local ones in the Triangle area, including Pullen Park)
- Take a flower arranging class (or just buy fresh flowers to brighten up your space!)
- Create a spring wardrobe capsule
- Enjoy morning coffee or tea on your front porch
- Try a new recipe (I love seasonal recipes in Southern Living like this one)
- Stroll through your downtown and pop in to the shops
- Go out for ice cream (Two Roosters and Sunni Sky’s)
- Hit a rooftop bar for happy hour (bonus if they serve Hell or High Watermelon or frosé)
- Plant a new house plant for updated decor and improved oxygen
- Go to a local festival or outdoor movie
- Take an evening walk through your neighborhood
- Try a new farm-to-fork restaurant for seasonal flavors (Cantina 18 in Cameron Village is a great option!)
- Rent a boat or kayak at a local lake or river and do a little adventuring (Some of my favorites are Lake Wheeler & Saxapahaw)
- Hit the flea market to check out vintage pieces
- Try a new workout (Bikini Series on Tone It Up)
- Take an afternoon drive without any real destination (or to your favorite restaurant like we did)
Y’all, I loved taking an afternoon drive in the new Range Rover Velar to the Umstead. DG and I took back roads from our house to get there, and it was the perfect drive with our windows down and the sun roof back. This car is hands down my favorite out of the cars I have test driven from Land Rover Cary. The interactive driver display is gorgeous and I love the touch screen features on the dash and on the steering wheel. It was such a smooth drive and the connection to my Apple Watch was a great touch. The Velar is a brand new addition to the Land Rover line and is such an incredible one. I told DG that the Velar is my dream car and I hated turning it back in.
Here are four other adventures in Jaguar & Land Rovers here, here, here, and here.
Photos by Glory Roze Photography
This things to do in spring post is sponsored by Cameron Village and Land Rover Cary. Thank you for supporting the brands that support I’m Fixin’ To.
jeff johnson says
And the ever important #19: Take a day and go stroll and shop at Tanger Outlets in Mebane! 😉