One of my favorite things is to receive mail, and one of my favorite mail days is when my magazine subscriptions are delivered. I have mentioned before I keep a notebook with ideas for my blog with me, and sometimes my ideas come from articles I see in these magazines. I also love having design inspiration from magazines as well. Today, I wanted to share my 5 Must-Have Magazine Subscriptions with you!
- Our State Magazine: It’s no secret that I love North Carolina, and this magazine is my favorite! When I was younger, my grandmother gifted me a subscription to this magazine. A couple of years ago, my parents began gifting me this subscription again and it is definitely a favorite. I love the photography, the stories, and the ideas that this magazine gives me. Over the past year, their monthly themes have really been amazing. Plus, they have two apps that you can download for free: a BBQ app and a beer app.
- Garden & Gun Magazine: I love this magazine for its imagery, but also for its stories. There is one particular section on good dogs that always gets me a good cry. I find travel and food inspiration from this magazine.
- Magnolia Home Journal: I have always admired Joanna & Chip Gains for their work in Waco, and this magazine always has the best ideas. I love trying the recipes, cleaning tips, and the various focuses the magazine has. The one about simplifying really spoke to me. I definitely recommend if you are a Magnolia fan!
- Better Homes & Garden: This magazine is one for great container ideas, recipes, and interior design. Their holiday section is always a favorite of mine, too!
- Southern Living Magazine: My grandmother used to get Southern Living all the time and I remember I loved looking at the pictures in the magazine. Now, I love this magazine for its recipes, its road trip guides, and its design inspiration with its Southern flair. Their Pinterest account is one that is a big inspiration for me, as well!
There is something about a hard copy of magazines and books that helps me relax. Despite the age of technology, I still love receiving magazines in the mail.
What magazine is your favorite?
P.S. See more from my day trip to Topsail Island here.
Photos by Glory Roze Photography
Shop the 5 Must-Have Magazine Subscriptions Post
Don’t forget to link up with Biana and me for Weekending!