The official start to summer is right around the corner, but beach and pool season is already here. I shared some of my favorite swim suits for the summer, but cover-ups are also a necessity. Coverups are helpful for sun protection, but also for transiting from the pool to lunch or dinner. I like to look for coverups that are comfortable with enough coverage for a variety of circumstances. Here my top 10 cute summer cover ups.
Top 10 Cute Summer Cover Ups
- J. Crew Factory Fringe Tunic: So cute and comes in two colors. It’s a great length, nice fabric, and runs a little big.
- Amazon Fashion Pom Pom Trim Kaftan: Love the poms on this, but also comes in a version with a lace detail down the front. Come sin multiple colors as well.
- Amazon Fashion Long-Sleeve Kaftan: There are so many versions of this that are equally beautiful and in unique patterns, cuts, and colors. I love that the long-sleeves for extra sun protection.
- Madewell Embroidered Tie-Back Dress: This is such a sweet coverup with the vintage embroidery and the tie across the back.
- Old Navy Twist-Back Tank Dress: The striped option of this is my favorite, and I love a good, casual tank dress for summer.
- J. Crew Embroidered Beach Poncho: How cute is this poncho? Not only is it a cute poncho, but would be cute paired with a tank and white denim as well.
- J. Crew Crop Top & Skirt Combo: I would wear this as an outfit, too. I love the print on this outfit.
- Amazon Stripe Tassel Kaftan: Such a cute little kaftan. The stripes and tassels are such a fun details.
- Land’s End Women’s Cotton Sleeveless Dress: A great quality coverup that transitions well to dinner. Pair it with a denim jacket on cooler nights, too.
- Amazon Bohemian Shift Dress: I love all the options of prints on this cover up. The tie with the tassels is a great touch as well.