I made a pact with myself not to buy any new clothes during 2023 and have been so proud of myself for how I have progressed this year. However, the summer picks at J.Crew may be the collection that breaks my purchase streak this summer! It is *so* good, y’all. I adore their pieces that are lightweight yet somehow not see-through. I also appreciate that many styles are not trendy, so they will transcend years. David is a big fan of their button-downs, jeans, and swim trunks, so I always like to update his closet when they offer big sales, like the current Memorial Day sale of 40% off almost all the spring and summer styles on the site! Here are 10 J.Crew summer picks for him and her!
J.Crew Summer Picks for Him and Her
J.Crew Summer Picks for Her
- The gold buttons on this dress give me ’50s vibes and I am here for it!
- This dress would be great dressed up with espadrilles or down with Birkenstocks. A great cut and fabric for the humid days of summer here in Nhumid days of summer here in NC.
- I imagine this button-down paired with these shorts for summer with either Birkenstocks or some sort of heel and then with booties in the fall.
- The lightweight pants could double as a great cover-up bottom or paired with a sweater for cooler evenings.
- I am in love with this green color! Such a fabulous dress to make fancier or more casual depending on the event. Bonus points for the pockets!
J.Crew Summer Picks for Him
- I love a good chambray shirt paired with jeans or khaki shorts, and this one is a great weight for the summer months!
- These jeans are a pretty wash and not too heavy for the summer months.
- David has really enjoyed wearing these shirts in the summer and has a variety of prints–this white one being the most recent one he added to his closet!
- Another closet staple for David, he loves these swim trunks! They hold up great in ocean and chlorine and they have a lot of fun prints this season!
Shop J.Crew Summer Picks for Her & Him