I loved sharing my recent Amazon purchases post with you a few weeks ago, so I decided to share my most up-to-date purchases here. I am still loving the products that I shared in the original post, and here are some new favorites to add to the list. Also, I have an Amazon page where you can shop other favorites, like my coffee table book post, by going directly to this link. For the time being, it will be a work in progress, but I will be updating it as regularly as possible.
- Daily Ritual Women’s Ponte Knit Leggings: The best and most affordable pair of leggings. I’ll be ordering more.
- Zigzagger Men’s Microsuede Moccasins: Gizmo loves chewing on slippers, so he destroyed David’s favorite pair last year. This is the updated version I just ordered him.
- FISACE Womens Knitted One Shoulder Sweater: I wore this on Sunday at Dram & Draught and I am obsessed. You’ll be seeing a lot of this sweater over the fall.
- Native Deodorant: A few years ago, I started wearing natural deodorant, and let’s just say it didn’t go very well. I decided to try out Native deodorant after receiving a recommendation from a friend, and I am loving it. The lavender and rose option is really nice!
- Pureology Hydrate Shampoo: This is one of my favorite shampoos, especially for the cooler months to keep my hair hydrated, healthy, and easy to style.
- Pureology Hydrate Conditioner: I love this conditioner. It provides a great tingle to my scalp and leaves my hair so smooth.
- CLPP’LI Womens Slip On Faux Fur Winter Mules: These remind me of Ugg slippers with a much more reasonable price option. I also like these, too, but the bottom of the mules are a bit more practical for me.
- Bioderma Micellar Water: This is hands down the best make-up remover ever. The first thing I do when I come home is take my make up off using this.
- Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent: I have really sensitive skin so this has done wonders for my skin. I love the lavender scent as well.
- Makeup Eraser: I love this for taking my makeup off, especially my eye make up. I started using these for my eye lash extensions and have loved how easy it makes it.
- Honest Beauty Gentle Gel Cleanser: I try to use clean beauty products, and love that Amazon has an entire shop dedicated to Indie beauty products that are good for your skin. I added this new face wash to our Subscribe and Save list because I have enjoyed using it so far.
- Wet Brush 2 Pack: I love Wet Brush, but I go through them rather quickly because I toss them in my bag and they get bent. This two-pack is perfect for me because I keep one at work and one at home as well.
- Independence Lost: I like to include what I’m reading on these lists. I am currently reading this book for my American Revolution course for grad school and am intrigued with the perspectives that Duval researched that are often forgotten in American history. If you are interested in history, this is a great read.
- IGK Good Behavior Protein Smoothing Spray: I use this after washing my hair; section your hair and spray it on each section. Be sure to brush it through. Blow out and style as usual. It’s like a quick Brazilian blow out for me. It is doing great to combat the humidity that we’re still experiencing in NC!
What are you loving from Amazon?