I won’t lie, Amazon Prime is one of the best things that has happened to me. It has made me a bit of a hermit though, because I really hate going shopping now. I always love seeing what items other folks pick up from Amazon, so here are some of my recent purchases.
- VetriScience Composure, Calming Support for Dogs: We started using these chews to help our boys’ anxiety. We give them these chews with their breakfast in the morning or as a treat if we know they will be in a stressful situation. They are wonderful!
- Amazon Basics Wireless Mouse: I’ve tried a couple of different brands, but this one is my favorite. It’s smooth and comfortable to use.
- Baebody Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil: I’ve recently started using this to see if it will help with the cellulite in the back of my legs. I will report out on if it actually works. I saw it on Lindsey’s Instagram, and honestly, her recommendations are always on point, so I have no doubt that this will work.
- Cellulite Massager: I use the cellulite massager with the oil listed in #3. So far, whether or not it’s actually removing my cellulite, it has helped my sore muscles from my recent return to barre!
- Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Gold Collagen Eye Masks: I love a good eye mask, so when this popped up in my recommended purchases, I decided to try it out. I have not been disappointed.
- The Hamlet Fire: This book really hits on topics that peak my interest. History, economics, North Carolina. If you are interested in historical reading, this is a great one to pick up. It’s like this time period’s Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire.
- Simpatico Home White Flower Hobnail Diffuser Kit: This fragrance is one of my favorites. This is the fragrance the Umstead uses, and the Umstead is one of my favorite spots to relax in Raleigh. So, having this fragrance around our home is one of my favorite touches and reminds me of good times.
- Tea Tree Oil: I love tea tree oil. I use it to clean our washing machine, on my scalp, to speed up any healing of any wounds, and for cleaning. It is literally my new favorite discovery.
- Rose Quarter Roller: I am really trying to do a better job of focusing on my skin care. I am not great at committing to skin care routines (see here), but I like the effects that the roller has, so I’m hoping I’ll stay committed. Let’s insert an eye roll emoji here.
What are your favorite purchases on Amazon?