- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s)
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 4-6 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (DG doesn’t eat the quiona, so I usually do about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375 and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Toss the chicken in the 1/2 cup buffalo sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a shallow dish. Coat each piece of chicken and place them on the baking sheet. Don’t worry if the baking sheet gets crowded.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Fill each leaf with quinoa, tomatoes, and avocado. Top with chicken, and add blue cheese. You could also add green onions.