Good morning, friends! I hope you had a lovely long weekend and enjoyed some fun in the sun. It was rather rainy in our part, but it’s hard not to enjoy a long weekend no matter the weather situation. I have some travel plans rapidly approaching, so I wanted to share some of my warm weather packing essentials.
I travel with my Lo & Sons OG bag because it is so versatile and the perfect carry-on with the padded laptop pocket, space for an extra pair of shoes, my travel wallet, toiletries, and books. I have a tendency to pack more in this bag in case my luggage doesn’t make it on the flight down. The front pocket is really great for essentials like my phone, wallet, and a spot to clip my keys.
- Travel Wallet (this is a great option, too)
- Coola Sunscreen
- Coola Mineral BB Cream with SPF 30
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Bronzer
- It Cosmetics Secret Sauce Anti-Aging Moisturizer
- It Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Tonic
- t Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof Concealer
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Brow Pencil
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush No. 8
- J. Crew Factory Panama Hat
- Ray-Ban Polarized Aviators
- J. Crew One-Piece Swim Suit (also love this one)
- J. Crew Factory Coverup
- Canon Camera
- Rosebud Salve
- Herbivore Rose Water Spray
- Sephora After-Sun Watermelon Mask
- Rifle Paper Co phone case
- W&P Design + Sugarfina Carry-On Cocktail Kit
- IGK Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner
- A good book (I love this one and am starting this one next)
- Versatile Sandals
- Fun Earrings
- Rain Coat
- J. Crew Factory Denim Jacket
What are your warm weather packing essentials? I am a creature of habit, but I always love trying new products!
Shop My Warm Weather Packing Essentials
I hope you’re having a great week! It’s hard not to love a short week, isn’t it? Check out last year’s trip to Tampa here.