When David and I first met, he was wearing light wash jeans, an Adidas jacket with his initials monogramed on it, and had a faux hawk. Over time, his style slowly evolved into less of wearing soccer shirts and pants to dark wash jeans, flannel button downs, and a better shoe game. Today, I thought I would share 10 fall fashion favorites for him, as selected by David.
- J. Crew Factory Long-Sleeve Shirts
- Goodfellow & Co. Sneakers
- J. Crew Buffalo Check Flannel Shirt
- J. Crew Factory Half-Zip Sweater
- J.Crew Factory Slim Fit Broken-In Chinos
- Goodfellow & Co. Rain Coat
- Goodfellow & Co. Joggers
- L.L. Bean Original Field Coat
- J.Crew Factory Slim Fit Denim
- J.Crew Factory Waxed Quilted Vest
Over the past year, David has also become quite the sock collector. When we went to NYC, I bought him these to wear. J. Crew Factory has a really great selection and they make great stocking stuffers. It’d be a great time to stock up at J. Crew Factory right now because if you spend $100 or more, you get 30% off using code NEWTHINGS.
I have also shared some of David’s work wear style here. We both gravitate towards pieces of clothing that are quality so they will last us a while. We also tend to avoid super trendy fashion and opt for more timeless pieces. The other thing we both do is pick pieces that we can wear both to work and on the weekends. I must say, David’s style game is strong and he has a really great sense of style.
Here are a few other of my favorite posts with David: