This year, my holiday gift guide includes some definite favorites from both my husband and my dad. David and I usually don’t do major gifts because we take a trip somewhere, and our NYC trip was our big gift to each other. Below are options to consider no matter what type of gift or price point you give. Here is the 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Him.
- Crosley Nomad Portable Three-Speed Turntable perfect for the music lover
- Apple Watch and iPhone Charging Station Apple certified
- Nike Air Force 1 Utility Sneaker for those looking to elevate their shoe game
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd generation + Amazon Smart Plug updated & improved!
- J. Crew Factory Shearling Moccasins perfect for the homebody
- Hershel Supply Co. Duffel Bag the exterior shoe pocket is clutch
- The Art of Shaving Razor & Travel Kit for the one obsessed with his beard
- Gentlemen’s Hardware Survival Kit great for anyone & even better price point!
- J. Crew Factory Flannel Lined Barn Coat perfect for the outdoorsman
- W & P Carry-On Cocktail Kit for the traveler who loves a G&T
- Gentlemen’s Hardware Travel Wallet love the pen and the material of this wallet
- J. Crew Factory Flannel PJ Pant in Santa Print for those awkward family PJ photos
- Off the Road Coffee Table Book beautiful for a nightstand or a man cave
- Gilded Cocktail Glass a great host gift
- Goodfellow Jogger Pants perfect for lounging around the house
David and I also shared some of his favorite pieces to wear both for work and for weekends, so you can see that post here. There are some great options in that post for cold weather wardrobe updates as well. Happy Shopping!
You can see the Best of North Carolina Gift Guide and the 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Her by clicking the respective links. P.S. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway with Visit Winston-Salem here and the giveaway to Nordstrom here.
Shop the 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Him Post
This post is sponsored by STITCH. Be sure to check out their golf bags for the golfer in your life.