Over the past year, David has really taken on the home chef role in our house, and I am eternally grateful. Not only has it alleviated a burden for me, but I have never eaten as well as I have since he has taken over. I shared some of our go-to recipes here and here, but I wanted to share the 9 must have kitchen gadgets you need as well. Next month, I’ll be sharing an updated post with our go-to recipes.
At the end of the post, be sure to share your favorite kitchen gadgets with me!
9 Must Have Kitchen Gadgets You Need:
- Avocado Saver: Keep your avocados fresh with this avocado saver. I love avocado toast, but hate wasting the other half, so this is a great way to save the other half for the next day.
- Avocado 3-in-1 Slicer: This tool is one of my favorites in the kitchen. It splits, pits, and slices avocados.
- Snap ‘N Strain Stainer: The clip on silicone colander fills most posts and bowls. I am always looking for gadgets that will make cleaning up easier and eliminate the need to have so many dirty dishes.
- Electric Wine Opener: This wine opener comes with a foil cutter and makes removing a cork quickly.
- Single Serve Maker & Coffee Pot Maker: Hands down, one of the best purchases we’ve ever made. The single serve is great for making tea or decaf coffee, particularly if we have guests over. Having a coffee pot option is great for lazy weekends.
- Kitchen Aid Mixer: I received this as a wedding gift from my in-laws, and I use it for anything and everything I can in our kitchen. There are great attachments, including the ice cream maker.
- Coffee Grinder: Recently, I’ve been trying new types of coffee beans, and having a grinder makes it more accessible.
- Silicone Mat: We have baking sheets that have been ruined by cooking sprays. These silicone mats are the best for preserving our sheets and make clean up easy.
- Zester: This is a great zester and the brush that comes with it makes it easy to clean.
What about you? What are your must have kitchen gadgets? Let me know in a comment below!