A few years ago, David took over meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking in our house, and I have been appreciative of that. He is a talented cook and is always trying new recipes and twists on our favorite recipes to prevent us from getting into a rut. However, one of my favorite places to pick up lunches, snacks, and party foods is at Trader Joe’s. I set a goal for myself to do better about eating at lunch that I’ve brought from home and to have snacks in the house for me, so Trader Joe’s is the spot that has the best options for me. Today, I’m sharing 25 of my Trader Joe’s favorites you should try, too! And be sure to tell me your favorite items in the comments!
Shopping Haul: 25 Trader Joe’s Favorites you Should Try Too
- Almond Butter Cocoa Bars: A great grab and go snack for in between site visits, before hot yoga, or a sweet treat.
- Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin: One of our favorite recipes for pork tenderloin can be found in this post and this seasoned pork tenderloin makes preparation a breeze!
- Chocolate Hummus: I love this for dipping fruits and pretzels for a dessert!
- Cookie Butter Ice Cream: This ice cream is pretty rich, but wow is one scoop full delish! I don’t even really have a sweet tooth, but I really can’t resist this.
- Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels: David and I are obsessed with these for snacks.
- Bamba Peanut Snacks: Like Cheetos except peanut butter flavored.
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese: Great for sandwiches, tacos, and quesadillas!
- Horseradish Aioli: A tasty option for dipping veggies in, particularly Brussel sprouts
- Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus: This hummus is one of my favorite options as a spread on turkey sandwiches, wraps, or as a snack with pita.
- Southwestern Chopped Salad: I split this into containers for lunch for the week and add a protein. It’s delicious!
- Organic Açaí Puree Packets: My friend, Kayte, makes homemade smoothie bowls and this is what she uses for her base.
- Roasted Coconut Chips: These are a great addition to Greek yogurt with strawberries & honey, homemade smoothie bowls, and overnight oats.
- Sparkling Rosé: Their Cecilia option is affordable and a must-have for girls’ nights!
- Organic Ginger Turmeric Herbal Tea: This has been my go-to tea in the evenings to ward off the winter sickness that has set in the area.
- Frozen Pie Crusts: My favorite for making chocolate pie during the holidays!
- Burrata, Prosciutto, and Arugula Flat Bread: Y’all. I love burrata, so this was a no-brainer! I love this for a girls’ night, like this wine night I hosted with North Carolina wines.
- Margherita Pizza: I adore this Margherita pizza! I always pick this up if I know I’m going to be on my own for dinner during the week. It makes for great leftovers!
- Midsummer’s Night Moisturizing Body Cream: My new favorite lotion for my self-tanning routine!
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: My one candy weakness are peanut butter cups, so my friend Alyssa bought these for me once and I was hooked. I’m a big fan of dark chocolate so this is a great combo!
- Lemon Elderflower Soda: I’m a fan of this on its own or as a mixer!
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing: I like this for my lunch salads if I run out of the dressing that comes with the Southwestern chopped salad.
- Carne Asada: A great dinner option for a busy week!
- Ghost Pepper Cheddar Cheese: Saw this on Amy‘s instagram one time and now we use it to make grilled cheeses!
- Chèvre Honey Goat’s Milk Cheese: Perfect for a charcuterie tray!
- Broiche Toasts: A party must-have for us. I love it for dips and spreads.
Are any of your favorites on this list? Are there any that I should try next time? Let me know in the comments!