I am so excited to be taking a long weekend trip to St. Augustine with my girlfriends from college this weekend. It’s kind of crazy that last weekend I was in Chicago and it was a drizzly 30 degrees, and this weekend I’ll be in Florida for 90 degree temperatures and sunshine. When we decided to make this trip, I immediately started shopping for new summer swimsuits. In recent years, I had been opting for one piece suits, but now, with the high waisted bottom trend, I added a couple of two pieces to my mix.
Here are 5 swimsuits for summer to shop now with Memorial Day right around the corner!
5 Summer SwimSuits to Shop Now
- Slategray & White Striped Mesh High Waist Bikini Set Red Tassel Trim Top: I’ve seen this suit all over Instagram and wasn’t sure that it would work. I was pleasantly surprised with how it fit and was really thrilled at this find, plus the price point is great. I picked it up for $25.99 with Prime Shipping!
- J. Crew Ruffle Top & J. Crew High Waist Bottom: The ruffle, ric rac detail, and periwinkle color makes this my favorite suit for the season! I picked it up on sale a few weeks ago, but J. Crew is running a 30% off sale right now with code SHOPNOW.
- Ruffle Striped One Piece: I love this one piece bathing suit, and the low back is a really fun update to a traditional one piece bathing suit. It’s also a great price at $23.99 on Prime, too!
- J. Crew Ruffled Scoopback One Piece: I picked this swim suit up in black a couple of years ago and have loved how well it’s held up. It’s a bit of a splurge, but is also on sale with code SHOPNOW. Since it’s not trendy and holds up well, it’s worth the price!
- J. Crew Factory Scalloped One Piece: This is another suit that I picked up in black, and it is a great, traditional option on a great sale right now.
Shop a few other favorites for my beach trip:
Shop these Summer Swimsuits:
Check out my favorite patios for the season here.