I am so excited to share this post with y’all today because it is another collaborative post between DG and myself. Recently, he has been incredibly helpful in making supper in the evenings while I am doing grad school assignments. He has done a great job with his recipe selection and I love that he meal plans each week. Friday evenings, he comes home with a plan for the next week so we can make a grocery list. We wanted to share some of our current favorite supper recipes.
- Honey Bacon Pork Tenderloin (we got a seasoned pork tenderloin from Trader Joe’s for this)
- Spicy Sausage Pizza
- Poppyseed Chicken
- Chicken Noodle Soup with Grilled Cheeses
- Broccoli Alfredo Tortellini
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
- Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken
- Jambalaya (we made with spicy chicken sausage, and did not use chicken breasts)
- Sriracha Shrimp Tacos
- Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
- Teriyaki Grilled Chicken & Veggie Rice Bowls
- Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Bacon, Basil Pesto, Chicken Pizza
These recipes are all easy to make on busy evenings and have been portioned where we have enough left overs for lunch the next day, but we aren’t wasting food. That was one of goals for 2018. We eat a lot of chicken and have been incorporating more meatless meals and seafood. David’s tastes have changed quite a bit as well. We had a meal Sunday night that included hummus and avocado, and I almost fell out in the floor because I never thought I’d see the day he’d try those things… and like them.
Looking for other homemade pizza recipes? Check out this post here.
What some of your favorite, easy weekend night meals? We’re always open to trying new recipes, so feel free to send them our way!
I hope you’re having a great week!
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway here.