I’m back with another edition of recent product empties and what I repurchased after committing to using all products before purchasing more. It’s been a great idea to use some of these products all the way through to see the true benefits of the products (seriously, who knew?). So, below are reviews plus if I decided to repurchase or try something new! Be sure to let me know what you’ve tried and any favorite brands in the comments!
Recent Product Empties: What I Repurchased
- Lo & Behold Echinacea and Chamomile Cleansing Balm: I have started double cleansing and this is the product is what starts my evening skincare routine. It feels so great on my skin and it works really well to remove my make up gently, including eye makeup. Sign up for Lo & Behold mailing list and you’ll get 10% off your first purchase. Verdict: Repurchased!
- Trader Joe’s Moisturizing Lotion: I am a huge fan of this lotion and is always in my Trader Joe’s hauls now. It’s been a great addition to my self-tanning routine as well! Verdict: Repurchased!
- drybar Triple Sec Spray: I bought this mini texturizing, amplifying, and refreshing spray for traveling. While I enjoyed this spray, the scent was a little too much for me at times. Verdict: Didn’t repurchase and purchased this product.
- Lo & Behold White Turmeric and Green Tea Eye Cream: I absolutely love this eye cream for both day time and night time. It’s so hydrating and the green tea helps reduce puffiness. I also love that it is clean beauty made right here in Durham. Verdict: Repurchased!
- Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream: Honest Beauty makes some of my favorite skincare products, and this hydrogel cream is no exception to the rule. I use it to mix my self-tanning oil as well. It’s a great primer for makeup and for building hydration at night. Verdict: Repurchased!
- Hidden Forest Calm Hydrating Face Mist: One of the best products to use in a skincare routine is a hydrating facial mist either for a prep or a make-up setting spray. While I liked this one from Hidden Forest, the house brand for Be Pure Beauty, I opted to try the one from Lo & Behold in a recent order. Verdict: Didn’t repurchase to try this one.
- Pure Squalane Oil: I added squalane oil to my night time routine for hydration and reducing fine lines. I used it under my hydrogel cream and really loved it. However, I received another type of oil that I’ve been using right now. I would consider repurchasing after I run out of that. Verdict: Didn’t repurchase
- Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray: I love the hold of this spray and the scent is really great! I find it really helpful for holding curl without weighing down my hair or making it too greasy. Verdict: Repurchased!
You can check out all my beauty favorites and reviews here.
Shop the Post
What are some product empties you’re currently loving? Let me know in a comment below!